6 types of businesses that benefit most from accepting crypto
If your business belongs to one of these categories, you can expect even better results after integrating cryptocurrency payments on your site:
- iGaming (casinos & betting sites);
- Fintech, investment, and crypto services (currency exchange, online wallets, deposits, OTC);
- IT & Internet services (web hosting, VPN, domain names);
- e-Commerce (electronics, gadgets, premium goods, creative gifts, home decor);
- Gift cards (a gift card is the only way to shop with crypto on sites like Amazon);
- Luxury (exclusive resorts, jet charters, luxury car & yacht rentals).
Why gambling is leading the adoption of crypto payments
iGaming is the industry where crypto payments are most popular: among CoinsPaid's 600+ B2B clients, casinos and betting sites account for over 50%.
Up to 20% of betting deposits are made in crypto. The leading countries by the share of crypto casino deposits are Japan (20.84%), Canada (15.96%), Norway (15.53%), Czechia (13.48%), and Russia (8.41%).
According to our research, casino users prefer to pay with crypto because it's faster (58%) and anonymous (43.2%), cheaper (36%), and because they earn cryptocurrency through mining, trading, or freelance (32.8%)