This can seem counterintuitive at first, since a Bitcoin transaction normally takes up to one hour to confirm on the blockchain. However, leading casinos use crypto gateways that allow for instant processing of payments in BTC, BCH, and ETH (CoinsPaid has this feature, for example).
Another interesting fact is that 32.8% of crypto gamblers said that their reason to use cryptocurrency in casinos is simply that they earn revenue in BTC, ETH, etc. – be it from trading, investments, freelancing in IT, and so forth. This leads to an important insight: Crypto users should be treated as a separate (and large) target audience. They earn crypto and consciously look for places where they can spend it. Moreover, a high percentage of cryptocurrency users engage in gambling: indeed, according to a report by the British Financial Conduct Authority, the most common reason for buying Bitcoin is to make a gamble that can make or lose money.
It's interesting to note that anonymity is far more important to the crypto-paying audience than for the general gambling community (43.2% vs. 8.8%). This is probably due to the fact that crypto users value their privacy in general. However, since cryptocurrency payments are anonymous by default, casinos that accept Bitcoin don't have to focus much attention on the anonymity aspect in their marketing communication.
We also found out that more than half (56.9%) of crypto users only gamble in crypto casinos; the remaining 43.1% also use fiat online casinos (i.e. those that don't support Bitcoin payments).